Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vegan Biscotti

Matcha Green Tea Pistachio Biscotti. New recipe. Almost finished. The recipe I mean, not the biscotti. Want to keep these around a while. They're good. And wheat-free. And no margarine. Bliss.

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, such a tease! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love biscotti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fantastic! Can't wait for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely! I am looking forward to that recipe! My hubby is over-the-moon for anything green tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds AWESOME. I am a biscotti freak and I love pistachios - they are probably my favourite nut in baked goods - really looking forward to trying this recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum.

    I love the absence of margarine in your delicious desserts.

    !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Looks great, can't wait for the recipe. It'd be nice to have some tasty homemade snacks around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Oh, Dreena. Those look and sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. no margarine?
    You are amazing... someday I will cook as well at you :)

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. those sound amazing! and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. funny odd, Dreena - I have been thinking biscotti lately & took your recipe from EDBV & some others & made em gluten free - seemed to work really well - but not matcha tea though - GREAT IDEA - yummy - can't wait for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREEN TEA?!?!?! PISTACHIOS!?!?!?!?! sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.