Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hunkering Down

Hi everyone!  I will be taking a a blogging break until January.  Life has been extraordinarily busy lately, between keeping on top of Christmas preparations and related school activities, finishing my recipes and manuscript, and also working through some home restorations (that's a whole other story)!  I really need to hunker down to finish this next cookbook... and also enjoy Christmas without burning out!

So, I will meet you back here sometime in January - at which time I will be introducing a lil' something new to my blog to embrace the New Year!  Something that I think will be useful to many of you, and perhaps especially to folks toying with the idea of becoming vegan.

With that, I wish you Merry Christmas, and a beautiful holiday season filled with love and warmth.
And chocolate. ;)

hugs... Dreena

8 comments:

radioactivegan said...

Merry Christmas! I look forward to your return in the new year.

Vegan Vixen said...

And you deserve it too!! Hope you and your gorgeous family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. One more market to go and I'll be doing the same (and welcoming our new addition) xxx

Anonymous said...

We are going throught home renos ourselves since Thanksgiving and we're still not done so I can relate. They add a whole lot of craziness into the house!

Have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to all that is coming in the new year!

Thomas Bergel said...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! May all blessings flow to you and yours.

Jessica @ Dairyfreebetty said...

hey I'm a dairy free and canadian blogger too!

I love finding other Canadian blogs!!

I'll be adding you to my blog reader, and look forward to your posts in Jan...

Merry Christmas

Kelli said...

Merry Christmas, Dreena!
I can't wait to see what you have in store, I am planning a gradual move towards our family being vegan. I am hoping by the time we're there, they wont know what happened!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dreena

Just to wish you and your family a lovely Christmas and all good wishes for 2011. Looking forward to your next cookbook!

Take care.

Angela (Oh She Glows) said...

Merry Christmas!! You definitely sound crazy busy and I hope that you are able to recharge over the holidays. Thank you for everything you do for us. I look forward to what is in store for 2011 (I can't believe I am typing that year!!!)
Angela