Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blendtec promotion

After my last post about eating more greens, the comments were clear, you want a smoothie post!  I'll get one up in the next few days.  And, to get ready for all that blending, thought you might be interested in knowing that Blendtec is offering a Valentine's promotion, starting Monday January 31st and running thru February 8th.
The offer is:
$50 off a Factory Reconditioned Blendtec Total Blender (enter code CHOCOLATE at checkout)   
OR 
free shipping on the Blendtec Total Blender Wildside (3qt) package (all colors) and the Blendtec Total Blender Combo (2qt & 3qt) package (all colors) (enter code HEART at checkout)

4 comments:

Nicole Carrillo said...

Hi wonderful creator of a fabulous recipe book! I just wanted to thank you for your Eat, Drink and Be Vegan cookbook. I got it for Christmas and have made dozens of recipes from it, each one tasting incredible and even my (meat, dairy-eating) hubby has loved 'em! You're eats are amazing, and I wish I could buy a copy of your book for everyone I know!

Take care :)

Glucosamine said...

thanks for the gift.

Lauren said...

Thanks for the Blendtec discount - I've been wanting one for a while and this was just enough savings to motivate me to buy!

Dreena said...

Hi Nicole, how sweet of you to stop in and deliver that cheer. It makes me so happy to know you are getting good use out of ed&bv, and after that kind note, I wish I could give a copy of ed&bv to everyone you know! :) Hope you continue to find goodies you love in those pages... Dreena