Sunday, November 13, 2011

2nd Draw: Nasoya Winner Is...

Ok, I had to draw another winner for the Nasoya contest, and it is:

Anna, comment: "I've never used tofu before this week. I made your Creamy Orange Poppyseed Dressing and had leftovers...what to do?? Thought about Alfredo Sauce (as I am trying to cut out most dairy), and then had some foods in my fridge I needed to use up so made some Sort of Scalloped Potatoes (my own recipe) using the soft tofu blended instead of cream/cream soup. Very tasty. I think I will buy it again!"

Yay Anna!  Please e-mail me: dreenaburton@gmail.com.

For future giveaways, I'll ask that you subscribe to my posts.  There are a couple of options in the sidebar, including e-mail subscriptions.  I don't always have a way to contact you from your comments, and this way you'll be sure to get an update to see if I've drawn your name.  Thanks.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya. I just found your blog through a roundabout series of clicks and I'm liking it; I'm really, really liking it. Meat scares me a bit...But I'll just keep sharing that w/ my psychiatrist...
:0