Saturday, February 11, 2012

Silver Hills Winner IS... (+please vote!)

veganmomma, comment "Their bread is THE best!"

E-mail me at dreenaburton@gmail.com to get your coupons, congrats!

Vegveeta Dip, photo by Hannah Kaminsky
A little birdy told me that some of you haven't been voting in the Circle of Moms contest.  *gasp!* That chapter on hummus in ed&bv must be worth a few clicks!  And, Vegveeta Dip?!  Even my editor is hooked on the stuff!  I know you can show a little more love.

All joking aside, if you like my recipes and books, and 'get' what I'm trying to do as a mom of three wee vegans... please VOTE, there are only a few days left.

And, if you're voting for others, you can still vote for my blog too (you can vote for more than one, I've been trying to keep Whole Foods Vegan Momma in the Top 25 - help her along too, she's hovering around the 25th spot)!
((thank you!))

No comments: