Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lemon Rooibos Detox Tea

We're here, that week of the year when we all want to eat healthier and feel better. Well, I have a simple, delicious tea that will certainly do your body good!

This Lemon Rooibos Detox Tea comes from Sally Errey, Nutrition Consultant, and author of Rooibos Revolution. As I've mentioned before, I love Rooibos tea. I drink several beautiful varieties from Seaside Tea Company everyday (they also have sensational green teas). This detox tea recipe is simple, as follows:

1 cup (250 ml) Rooibos tea, brewed
1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup
Freshly-squeezed juice of half a lemon
Cayenne pepper to taste (sparingly)

Stir maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne together in a mug. Fill with hot Rooibos tea and enjoy first thing in morning. Serves 1.
If any of you are interested in a more comprehensive detox plan, you can visit Sally's website for details on a 3-day detox program that includes an audio seminar, articles, and recipes.

Drink up and feel good!


Harmonia said...

Num, Num!


I just posted two more teas last week!

Happy 2006!

Mal said...

I tried this and it was great. I usually drink ginger, but bought some rooibos after I read about it here.

RĂ©gina said...

I don't usually like herbal teas but I love Roobois. I drink it with soymilk, or honey and soymilk.

kevin said...

There are various online sources to provide you informative details on FDA approved weight loss pills as well as information on pills and tablets available in the pharmaceutical market that are capable of successfully relieving you from the grip of erectile dysfunction and depression. But the online pill destination http://www.pill-care.com is somewhat unique as it makes a whole array of information available to you, including details on the highly popular pills and tablets, testimonials as well as news on the latest tidbits of the pharmaceutical market. Log in to the website and get hold of relevant pill-care details.

DEEPPAK said...

It's was great..

Lemonade diet cleanse