Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kids, You Gotta Feed 'Em

From nursing, to making baby food, to cooking and baking for the family... it's close to a full-time gig keeping this crew fed! And, while I know our girls will joke about my kitchen habits in years to come, at least they won't have stories about "Fraser Meatballs".

What? Haven't heard of, or had the (mis)fortune to try, Fraser Farm Meatballs? Click through to learn more about this food production atrocity... and to read more of my motherhood musings.

5 comments:

bazu said...

Thanks, Dreena! I'm going to have nightmares about those "meatballs" now! ;-)

denise said...

Oh, God! "mechanically separated chicken?!?!" That is the first ingredient in those icky meatballs. I know I ate a lot of horrifying foods as a child, and I'm glad when my kids think back on the staple foods of childhood black bean tacos will be the first thing on their mind :)

Dreena said...

Bazu, believe, me, it's worse when you've actually eaten them!

Denise, it's horrendous just reading those ingredients - I feel nauseous thinking about that 'mechanically separated' process. Black bean tacos sound mighty good as a childhood memory - in fact, sounds like something I should get to making for dinner soon!

Dani said...

great article. Those meatballs sounds repulsive!!

kitty said...

Hello, wonderful blog!thank you. By the way,here we offer a lot of good nike shoes,you can come to have

a look.
nike tn
nike shoes
nike chaussures
nike shox
nike shox
achat nike tn
tn chaussures
nike air max
nike femme chaussres
femmes chaussres
cheap ugg
uggs
homme chaussures
nike shox requin
nike homme chaussures
puma

ducati

men's nike shoes
nike shox monster
nike store
cheap ugg
puma
puma chaussures
nike shoes sell
nike air max
nike shox
cheap nike shoes
cheap uggs
nike shoes
puma shoes
enfant chaussures
tn requin
enfant chaussures
nike shox
nike chaussures
achat nike shox r4
nike shox r4
nike monster
discount nike
monster fr