I have a cool giveaway for you guys! Just before Christmas I was contacted about hosting a Top Chef giveaway as part of the release of the Top Chef Season 5 DVD.
So you, my lovely readers, have a chance to win both of these items:
1) Top Chef Cookbook (obviously, this is not a vegan cookbook, but you can still expand your knowledge of cooking techniques, spices, food tips, etc)
2) Top Chef Santoku Knife(so you can take on all those root vegetables and winter squash)
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post* answering these three questions...
- who would you like to see as a guest judge on Top Chef (any answer is okay, have fun, be creative, doesn't have to be a chef/cook, can be a celebrity, musician, etc!)
- what vegan dish or ingredients would you suggest Top Chef tackle on a show?
- you don't need to be a Top Chef to do what? Link for clue!
And, I've just posted a new article on True/Slant about making your own baby food. If you find this article interesting, please feel free to share the link on any mothering/parenting/vegan forums where you think it might be of help to other parents with wee vegan ones.
*One entry per person. Contest open to residents of the US and Canada.