Monday, August 29, 2011

Amy's Winner!

Nicole, comment: "Oh man do I love Amy's! It got me through college! While everyone else was eating terribly processed crud I was using my school dollars on Amys! Love the soups and burritos, can't wait to try some new stuff!"

Congrats Nicole, you've got a great goodie bag coming your way!  Please e-mail me at so we can arrange the shipping details.

p.s. Back soon with book details, guys!  "For real life", as my kiddos would say... no more 'pretend' book, we've got a release date, we've got a title, we've got the goods! 


Mari N said...

Hooray! Can't wait to hear about the new book!

Roxee said...

I saw some Amy's soups here in Ottawa Ontario Canada, and I got some! They're good, and I even fed some to my non-vegan boyfriend and he didn't know. Good, I'm not telling!