What do you want to make for your dad or husband... something sweet, savory, munchy? Maybe wholesome pancakes for breakfast? Some of my hubby's favorites are my Mushroom Pecan Burgers, Portobello Burgers, Mexican Bean Soup with Chipotle Avocado Cream. Potato dishes also score big, as do some chocolatey desserts!
Trying to think of some of my new recipes that I could post for you... maybe...?
- "fit-tucine" alfredo
- Whole-Grain Chia Pancakes
- Raw Chocolate Mousse Dream Pie (I haven't posted about this yet, but here's a pic on facebook)
- Pecan Pie
- Fab Cakes with Smarter Sauce
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Pie with Basil
- Nutty Veggie Burgers
- chocolate ice cream, perhaps, or another chocolate dessert...
Maybe some other new recipe that caught your eye? Chime in! I'll post a new recipe by tomorrow so you can get shopping for your ingredients. :)